When booking your pet's vacation...
Making a reservation with us is easy! Our friendly staff guides you step-by-step on the phone and is ready to answer all of your questions. Here are a few things you will need to have ready before you make your call to us:
1. Have your vacation dates ready. Our drop-off/pick-up time slots are 9-11am and 6-8pm Monday to Saturday, and 6-8pm only on Sunday. We suggest you drop your pet off the day before you leave during the early time slot to give your pet the entire day to adjust and settle into the Pet Resort.
2. Have your credit card handy. We are required to have your credit card information in our system to hold the room(s) for your pet(s). Your card will not be charged. The entire vacation is paid whne you pick your pet(s) up from their stay.
3. Be prepared to schedule a visit to your pet's vet. We require all of our guests to have updated vaccinations, fecal checks, and anti-flea/tick applications to stay at the Pet Resort. If you have boarded with us before, we will be more than happy to let you know what our records show your pet needs. Check out our Boarding Requirements for more information.
4. Is your dog/cat spayed/neutered? We require all of our guests to be spayed/neutered after 6 months of age.
5. If you are a new customer, please allow 10-15 minutes of time to make your reservation with us. We will need your personal information and information on your pet(s).
6. You must call or come in to make a reservation at the Pet Resort. Personal Service is our Priority Reservations will not be taken via email or fax.
7. A booking confirmation will be emailed or mailed to you. Please be sure to read over ALL the information sent to you. If you are a new customer, you will be required to sign our Boarding Contract upon check-in. This is a one-time electronic signature we will keep on file for all future pet vacations.
When booking your pet's grooming...
Your dog or cat will love coming to the Pet Resort for some pampering and styling. Here are a few things to know before you make your reservation:
1. We schedule pet grooming by
2. Please be aware the groomer may need to speak to you in person before the grooming starts to go over haircut options with you.
3. Grooming takes time. We typically give you an estimated time when your pet will be finished, and we will give you a call once the grooming is complete. Make sure we have your correct phone number in our system.