Before you call us to book your pet's grooming...
Your dog or cat will love coming to the Pet Resort for some pampering and styling. Just a few things to know before you make your reservation:
- Our groomer comes in Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Saturdays.
- Please be aware the groomer may need to speak to you in person before the grooming to go over haircut options with you.
- Grooming takes time... we typically give you an estimated time when you pet will be finished, and we will give you a call once the grooming is complete. Make sure we have your correct phone number in our system.
Call 724-573-4665 to book your pet's grooming today!
Before you call us to book your pet's vacation...
Making a reservation with us is easy! Our friendly staff guides you step-by-step on the phone and is ready to answer all of your questions. Here are a few things you'll need to have ready before you make your call to us:
- Have your vacation dates ready. Our drop-off/pick-up time slots are 9-11:00am and 6-8:00pm Monday-Saturday, 6-8:00pm only on Sunday. We usually suggest you drop your pet off the day before you leave during the early time slot to give your pet the entire day to adjust and settle into the Pet Resort.
- Have your credit card handy. We are required to have your credit card information in our system to hold the room(s) for your pet(s). Your card will not be charged. The entire vacation is paid when you pick your pet(s) up from their stay.
- Be prepared to schedule a visit to your pet's vet. We require all of our guests to have updated vaccinations, fecal checks, and anti-flea/tick applications to stay at the Pet Resort. If you have boarded with us before, we will be more than happy to let you know what our records show your pet needs. Check out of Boarding Requirements page for more information.
- Is your dog/cat spayed/neutered? We require all of our guests to be spayed/neutered after 6 months of age.
- If you are a new customer, please allow 10-15 minutes of time to make your reservation with us. We will need your personal information and information on your pet(s).
- You must call or come in to make a reservation at the Pet Resort. Reservations will not be taken via email or fax.
- A booking confirmation will be emailed or mailed to you. Please be sure to read over ALL the information sent to you. If you are a new customer, you will be required to sign our Boarding Contract upon check-in. This is a one-time electronic signature we will keep on file for all future pet vacations.
Call 724-573-4665 to book your pet's vacation today!
Important Boarding Tip
We cannot emphasize the importance of booking your reservation with us as early as you possibly can. We remain steadily full during peak-times (see below).
We maintain a Waiting List when we are fully booked, and there is always a chance you could get in. But please remember:
CALL AND MAKE YOUR RESERVATIONS AS SOON AS POSSIBLE!